Resources tailored for the School of Ministry. Many of the same resources will be helpful to counseling students as well, especially in integration classes.
- click herefor logins/passwords to use the indexes (use your student email credentials)
- EBSCOhost – A collection of article indexes that includes a Religion and Philosophy index.
- GALILEO – A terrific collection of indexes – for religion Browse by Subject, Social Sciences, and then Religion. Other indexes may help as well – look around!
- ProQuest – A collection of article indexes. Richmont subscribes to ProQuest Religion.
- Internet Guide to Religion – A selective, annotated guide to a wide variety of electronic resources of interest to those who are involved in the study and practice of religion, including syllabi, electronic texts, electronic journals, web sites, bibliographies, liturgies, reference resources, and software.
- ARDA – Association of Religion Data Archives – The latest findings, best methods and newest ideas in the study of religion.
- Research in Ministry (RIM) – Indexes and abstracts projects and theses from over 100 Doctor of Ministry (DMin), Doctor of Missiology (DMiss) and Doctor of Educational Ministry (DEdMin) programs accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
- CDRI – Cooperative Digital Images Initiative – Digital images useful for teaching / study in religion.