We hope to see you at one of the many continuing education opportunities we have planned!
*The following courses will be allotted 1 clock hour of NBCC approved CE credit from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. unless noted otherwise.
- April 1- Jessica Richards presents her thesis on “The Impact of Process Groups on Community: A Survey of Perceived Cohesion and Implications for Church Communities.”
- April 8- Charles Fuller (2009 alumnus) presents “Working with Traumatic Brain Injury.”
- April 10- Kristina Tucker presents her thesis on “Working with Clients with Chronic Pain” (hosted from 1pm–2pm.)
- April 15- Tim Elmore presents “Dynamics of Strong Leadership.”
- April 17- Adam Young presents “Healing from Trauma Using the Allender Approach” (hosted from 1pm–2pm.
- April 22- Dr. Keny Felix presents “The African American Male Perspective.”
- April 24- Tracy Busse `04 presents “Working with Victims of Sex Trafficking” (hosted from 1pm-2pm.)
*The following courses will be allotted 1 clock hour of NBCC approved CE credit from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- April 1- Ashley Dillon presents her thesis on “Adopting Parents’ View of Grace and Report of Behavior and Mood of Biological Children Before and After the Adoption of a Sibling.”
- April 8- Dr. Tim Sisemore presents “A Theology of Anxiety.”
- April 22- WeCounsel Solutions, LLC presents information and a demonstration of “Telehealth Counseling.”
Save the Date:
*Further information will be coming via Richmont’s Events page.
- May 16 – Jeff Ashby, PhD, ABPP, will present “Making Professional Ethics Practical.” This event will take place on Richmont’s Atlanta campus from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- June 13 – Cara Cochran, Ph.D., LPC, LMFT will present “Foundations of Supervision.” This event will take place on Richmont’s Chattanooga campus from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- July 12 – Shaw Wendi Fortuchang, MD will present “An Overview of Psychopharmacology.” This event will take place on Richmont’s Atlanta campus from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.